[Zope-CMF] News Item view

Tres Seaver tseaver@palladion.com
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 23:00:30 -0400

Priya Ramkumar wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am using CMF1.1 and Zope version 2.3.3. I use structured text to create
> the documents. It works fine with document type content. But when I create
> news items, it expects me to type the content in html. I would like to use
> structured text to create news items too. Could anyone please tell me what I
> should do to type content in structured text?

Customize the 'news_edit_form' method (in the 'content' skin folder),
adding an input field, 'text_format'.  This field could be either a
hidden field (if you *always* want to use STX), or a radio button (like
the 'document_edit_form' method).  Please submit a tracker issue on this,
so that we can look at adding such an option to the CMFDefault skin, as
well.