[Zope-CMF] Server crash when adding html to document type

Norman Khine khine@btinternet.com
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 08:59:37 +0100

Hi,
I've had this problem before, when trying to add an html document to my cmf
instance. The reason for the crash is that in the header of my document have
i have bgcolor, which conflicts with the site's css. (i think)

My question is, why is then if I download the document in STX instead of
html, then the same documents renders correctly, whereas if I select the
html radio button and try to download the same html document, the server
crashes!?

The html document was created using Macromedia, and is an ordinary html
page.

I tried the same on my cmf.zope.org space, and there it worked, it seems the
zope server knows how to strip the header lines from the document.

What am I doing wrong

regards

norman

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzz/**/z|**/^^\**|z|*|zzz|*|z|*|zzzzzzz mailto:norman@khine.net
zzzzz/**/zz|*|zzzz|*|z|****/*/zz|*****|zzz purley
z/******/zz|*|zzzz|*|z|*|^^zzzzz|*|^^^|zzz UK
zzZ/**/zzzz|**\^^/**|z|*|zzzzzzz|*|zzzzzzz
z/^^^^^^/zzzz\^^^^/zzz|^|zzzzzzz|^^^^^^^|z
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz