[Zope-CMF] Lots of skins folders... bad idea?

Jon Edwards jon@pcgs.freeserve.co.uk
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 09:44:41 +0100

I'm just wondering if there's any performance hit if you have lots of
folders in portal_skins?

Rather than put everything under "custom", I'm finding it much easier to add
separate folders for things like layouts, stylesheets.... makes maintenance
easier, and means you can do things like <dtml-in stylesheets>

I've currently got about 5 extra folders in there (and added to the
skin-layers list), but there's more I want to add! Is this going to slow
things down, or should I proceed merrily? :-)

Cheers, Jon