[Zope-CMF] restricted reviewers

Timothy Wilson wilson@visi.com
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 20:53:34 -0500 (CDT)

Hi everyone,

I know I've asked about this before, but I wanted to post and see if any of
the ZC folks have thought about this or if anyone else has found a solution.

My CMF site will not have many members. Many of the persons who post news,
events, etc. will also be reviewers. But I'd like to make sure that content
from one dept. doesn't get reviewed by someone from another department.

I'm sure that there are many folks using (or planning to use) the CMF this
way. I'm going to use metadata to assign subjects to the reviewable items,
and I'd like to give certain reviewers permission to review items tagged
with certain metadata.

Is it possible to do something like this with the current CMF or will I have
to wait for a future release (if ever)?

I'd appreciate any suggestion on how to proceed.

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      |   Visit Sibley online:   | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS |  http://www.isd197.org   | http://www.zope.com