SV: [Zope-CMF] How to add content?

Magnus Heino (Rivermen) magnus.heino@rivermen.se
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 14:47:05 +0200

> Go to Portal_Types, click on the Contents tab, select
> Factory-Based Type
> Information and click Add, then add all the CMF Defaults
> (Document, News
> Item etc). They will now be displayed.
>
> I thought they were there as a default, so I wonder why you
> don't orignally
> have them, strange.

I do have them, as default.

Another test. I logged in a manager. In Members/, I get the full list of
products to add, but in Members/foo, I get nothing. Even as manager.

I'm using a current CVS checkout.. maybe something is broken? :-P

If I from ZMI add a Document to Members/foo, and the login as foo, I can see
and change the document. So it's just adding thats not there.

/Magnus