[Zope-CMF] 'folder_contents' does not show Documents?

Tres Seaver tseaver@palladion.com
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 08:55:28 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 3 Aug 2001, Jonathan (Listserv Account) wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've been working with on a CMF 1.1 based intranet application, customizing
> the code where necessary. Just added a new instance and when I add a new
> user, the 'index_html' in the user folder gets created, but doesn't show up
> on the user's desktop.
>
> Any new Documents created aren't visible either. Created News Items, Files,
> Images etc. do show up. Is this a known bug or did I create it myself
> somehow? Any idea where I need to start looking?

Could you double check that you don't have a filter set which
is suppressing 'Document' objects?  In the 'folder_contents' view,
click 'Set filter', then 'Clear filter';  the documents should
then show up (if filtering was the culprit).