[Zope-CMF] Re: CMFBoringContent. (Erik Enge)

Lynn Walton waltonl@franklin.edu
Fri, 03 Aug 2001 14:01:34 -0500

> From: Erik Enge <erik@thingamy.net>
>
> I've created a first-cut version of the CMFBoringContent Product.
> Check out the How-to and try to follow it by installing the
> CMFBoringProduct supplied.  If you wanna, naturally.

Great job! Thanks for doing this! Very helpful.
Here's some comments.
In the sections: SkinsTool; portal_skins, you refer to picking the directory
"lib/pythonProducts/CMFBoringProduct/skins/BoringContent"  but because your
distribution has skins/CMFBoringContent, rather than skins/BoringContent ... it gets a
little confusing.  I mean I could still figure it out, but it would be better to have
the docs and the product match up.  Because then in the next step when you say to
leave the id blank to use the default, if you do that, it currently gives
CMFBoringContent, whereas your next statement says add the "boringcontent" id after
custom in the selection lines. If you follow the instructions with your current
distribution, you get the default id of CMFBoringContent and so then you'd have to add
CMFBoringContent after custom in the properties tab.

Lynn