[Zope-CMF] The proxy server could not handle the request POST /Members/norman/LGN_20010813162245/document_edit.

Norman Khine khine@bmpublications.co.uk
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 16:46:41 +0100

Hello,
I am having real difficulties in using the document_edit form when I try to
add a html file.

I click on the html select button, then browse and get the file I want to
upload and click on change. This caused two errors, it either made my server
restart or I got a:

502 Proxy Error

Proxy Error
The proxy server could not handle the request POST
/Members/norman/LGN_20010813162245/document_edit.

Reason: Document contains no data

----

Apache/1.3.12 Server at localhost Port 80

If I use the  structured-text instead of html, then the document loads up,
and if I remove the  following:

<HEAD>

<TITLE>Financial Statement and Budget Report March 1999 - 1&nbsp;Overview

</TITLE>

</HEAD>

<BODY BACKGROUND="backgrn1.gif">

and then change it by selecting the html and then change, I don't get any
proxy errors or the server does not crash.

My question, would then be, is there anything special I need to do to get
the document_edit method strip out the head tag and background from the html
document being uploaded, as it seems it is interfereing with my CMF?

Or is my server underpower and is unable to cope with all the processing
that goes on?

Thanks

Norman