[Zope-CMF] PTK (CMF) Tracker

Lucas Hofman lucas.hofman@pgs.com
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 08:44:33 +0200

I would like to implement a tracker for one of the project here. The PTK/CMF
tracker works very well and (I gues) would be easy to run within the context
of our Zope/CMF based Intranet. Therefore the following questions:

1. How is the PTK(CMF) Tracker implemented?
2. If it is a Zope product, is it freely avalable?
3. if so, where?

Regards,
--
Lucas Hofman
PGS Research                                    work: +47 67514059