[Zope-CMF] how do I manipulate a CMF document programatically?

Frank McGeough fm@synchrologic.com
Tue, 14 Aug 2001 10:00:13 -0400

If I have members that have created CMF documents and I want to manipulate
those documents programatically, how would I proceed?
An example of the need is suppose I have a bunch of documents that people
have written that refer to "Fuzzbot Generic Tummy Scratcher" and my company
renames this to be "Fuzzbot Generic Back Scratcher" as they reposition
themselves in the Fuzzbot market. I'd like to run a little Python script
that goes through and replaces the former with the latter but I'm not sure
how to do this. I can't seem to figure out how to get at the contents of the
objects.