[Zope-CMF] Nested Portals? (WAS: CMFBoringContent)

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 04:51:52 -0400

> From: "Joachim Werner" <joe@iuveno-net.de>
>
> I just checked that part. Currently it is as I expected: There is no concept
> of nested portals, as the core component for the review process, the
> catalog, does only filter for roles, not "roles at folderX".

Yes, I just checked this with CVS'd CMF.

> Any reviewers
> in any subfolders will get all the reviewable items.

Actually got the opposite -- I set up a user who isn't a reviewer, and gave
him reviewer local role in a folder (off the portal root), and submitted an
item in that folder, and it didn't show up in his actions_box.