[Zope-CMF] search results not secure?

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 04:59:52 -0400

OK, let me answer my own question -- I had changed the workflow, changed the
permissions of some of the states.

If anyone else is doing this to a site with stuff on it, it seems you need
to do two things -- first, the 'update security settings' button in
portal_workflows/workflows and second the 'update catalog' button in
portal_catalog/Advanced.