[Zope-CMF] CVS PageTemplates broken

Kent Polk kent@goathill.org
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 14:08:45 -0500 (CDT)

marc lindahl wrote:

> > From: kent@goathill.org (Kent Polk)
> >
> > Thanks. Also, about the same time, all of my CMFWiki pages broke.
> > I added the skinned Folder Type (as mentioned earlier), reran the
> > CMFWiki install external method, everything in the CMFWiki types
> > and skins looks good (and updated), but the CMFWiki pages still
> > don't work. What did I miss?
>
> Did you add the 'Authenticated' role per Jeff Sasmor's fix (see the cmfwiki
> readme file)

Yep. Been running it for some now. And I went back through to verify
things were still there.  However, note that roles addition to
addMember is not supported in the latest version of
CMFCore/MembershipTool.py as per:

3.  Add this patch to CMFCore/MembershipTool.py at the beginning of
addMember()
     (line 393).

        roles_list = list(roles)
        roles_list.append('Authenticated')
        roles = tuple(roles_list)

I added it again, but no change. My Wikis were running fine with
CMF current - out of CVS until just a few days ago. I was too busy
at the time to look into it.