[Zope-CMF] content not published but viewable by anonymous user

Tres Seaver tseaver@palladion.com
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 08:04:46 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 21 Aug 2001, Dhanu wrote:

> I was working on creating new portal content.I used zclasses
> and created new portal type.It is working fine except
> that,Anonymous user can see the item even when it is not
> published.
>
> Its status shows private but,i can see the item as anonymous
> user by typing URL.
>
> I would like to know where i should set security setting.

Dhanu,

The workflow object is responsible for setting the appropriate
security flags for whatever state the object is in.  What
workflow do you have assigned to the object?