[Zope-CMF] get empty list from Contributors in search results

Grégoire Weber gregoire.weber@switzerland.org
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 10:29:23 +0200

Hi folks,

I would like to list the contributors of objects but unfortunately
the objects Contributors lists returned by a search are always empty
(debug_1, see stripped code below). 'Creator' works as expected (debug_2).

I could fetch and print them in the objects view method (e.g.
document_view). So I know the contributors are saved in the zodb.

I do not understand why it does not work! It should be simple!

Any pointers from somebody on the list?
Do you see the obvious mistake I made (if any)?

Greg

stripped code::

  <dtml-let items="portal_catalog.searchResults()">
    <dtml-in items>
      a lot of code ...<br>
      debug_1:::<dtml-var Contributors>:::<br>
      debug_2:::<dtml-var Creator>:::
      <dtml-in Contributors>
        <dtml-let contributor_name="_['sequence-item']">
          <dtml-var contributor_name>,
        </dtml-let>
      </dtml-in>
    </dtml-in>