[Zope-CMF] Help with lists.....

Ian Ford iford@US.NET
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 09:54:56 -0700

What I am trying to do is get a list of users that have timecards
created and then get the values from the timecards and output the
information to a csv file.
If I grab all the timecards from the portalcatalogs I get one entry in
the csv file for every timecard. But what I really would like to do is
get every timecard from each user and total all the values.=20

But for some reason I can not get it to work.
-------Code Snip-------
<dtml-in "portal_catalog.searchResults(Type=3D'TimeCard'
=20
,sort_on=3D'Creator'
=20
,review_state=3D'private'
=20
,sort_order=3D'reverse')
                                                          ">
<dtml-with "portal_catalog.getobject(data_record_id_)">
<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('user',Creator)">
</dtml-with>

And from here I am lost....
Any help would be great....

Ian