[Zope-CMF] allowedContentTypes - security settings

marc lindahl marc@bowery.com
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 02:15:48 -0400

I think they fixed this another way in 1.1... according to the readme:

  - Extended 'folder_factories' to filter type objects using
    'isConstructionAllowed' in 'PortalFolder.allowedContentTypes'
    (Tracker #249).

Should do it?