[Zope-CMF] dcworkflow question

Tom Bech tom.bech@adcore.no
Sat, 25 Aug 2001 17:14:50 +0200

Hi!

I've added a dcworkflow with several states, including a state
called 'private' as the initial state.

I'd like to have the same behaviour for the 'View' permission in this
'private' state as in the default workflow, but whatever I do,
when an anonymous user accesses an object registered with this workflow
(in the 'private' state), he's still allowed to execute the 'view' action
defined in portal_types for the portal type. For objects in the default
workflow,
the user is not allowed to view the content and is redirected to login_form.

I have added a 'View' permission in the workflow and ticked off
the anonymous role in my 'private' state, but still no go...
hat magic dust must I sprinkle over dcworkflow to make it do what I want?

Tom