[Zope-CMF] Making document editing == news item editing (still not easy)

Frank McGeough fm@synchrologic.com
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 09:47:38 -0400

okay. So I modified my Factory Based Type Information for News Item under
portal_types. I changed the Actions so that I had document_view and
document_edit_form and the Factory Method in product to addDocument.
Awesome! Now news item editing is the same as document editing. The problem
is that news items are no longer news items. They are documents. That is,
they don't show up news_box and in every other aspect they act just like
documents...except that it shows a little News item icon beside them in the
user folder. How do I change the meta search to show up these "document News
Items"?