[Zope-CMF] publish multiple objects/editions?

Norman Khine khine@btinternet.com
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 08:07:39 -0000

Hi Alan,
Isn't it possible to set the date/time for when you want to have these
objects published in the metadata form - thus setting the image/s, document
and news time to publish sometimes in the future?

If this is what you mean?

Norman

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-cmf-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-cmf-admin@zope.org]On Behalf
Of alan runyan
Sent: 03 December 2001 07:20
To: zope-cmf@zope.org
Subject: [Zope-CMF] publish multiple objects/editions?

Hi.

anyone using CMF have some mechanism to publish a set of changes at one
time?  I would imagine it wouldnt be hard to implement.  just seeing what
everyones experience is.  I think CMF most certainly should come with this
functionality.  what are you guys doing when you need to publish lets say:
an image or 2, a document, and a news item that all need to be released at
the same time?

~runyaga