[Zope-CMF] context specific catalog searches

Ivo van der Wijk ivo@amaze.nl
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 16:41:29 +0100

Hi,

I'm trying to find objects in the portal catalog that are located in/under
the current context (folder), i.e. a dtml script 'list_news' in the cmf
root which is included in several dtml documents in subfolders to list the
news items in these folders (but not in other folders).

I don't seem to be able to get this to work. I know portal_catalog has a
path index - how can I access this? If I select an object from 'Find Objects',
I always get 'None' as path in the 'Index Contents' section.

Matching on id won't work either, as this does not give the entire path of the
object.

I'm not looking for an object{Items,Ids,Values} solution here - I wish to
use the ZCatalog.

With regards,

	Ivo

--
Drs. I.R. van der Wijk                              -=-
Brouwersgracht 132                      Amaze Internet Services V.O.F.