[Zope-CMF] publish multiple objects/editions?

alan runyan runyaga@runyaga.com
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 13:07:24 -0800

no.  what I meant is in the folder_contents (or another mechanism) to check
off a list of things to publish at once.
here is the case from this morning:

guy who publishes reports.

uploads 4 files (.xls)
create a document that contains hyperlinks to 4 other files (.xls)

now lets say we want to publish them all at once, put them in 'pending' in 1
sweep.

~runyaga