[Zope-CMF] import CMF problem

Pascal Samuzeau samuzeau@oreka.com
Wed, 05 Dec 2001 14:20:19 +0100

Hi,

I try to export/import a CMFSite from a server to another one.

It seems that I am not able to get all sources I've written on the
first server. Even if I try to do a Copy/Paste of those sources and
made CHANGE, it doesn't let me do. I mean Zope save nothing.

What is happening ?

Sincerily
PS
Oreka ! Nous sommes l'internet moins cher !
Surfez 25% moins cher avec http://www.oreka.com