[Zope-CMF] Which CVS tag for CMF 1.2?

Andrew Sawyers andrew@zope.com
Thu, 6 Dec 2001 11:07:50 -0500

I just recently added the CMF-1_2-branch; which actually turns out to be a
misnomer; use the HEAD for now.
Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-cmf-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-cmf-admin@zope.org]On Behalf
Of Byron Servies
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001 2:18 PM
To: zope-cmf@zope.org
Subject: [Zope-CMF] Which CVS tag for CMF 1.2?

Hi,

I'm just getting started with CMF and from the discussion here (I've been
lurking for some time) it appears that it would be better for me to learn
ZPT-style CMF than DTML CMF.  From the 'Zope web application construction
kit'
book and the online examples, anything that makes re-skinning easier is
fine by me!

Wanting to check out CMF1.2 from CVS, though, got me confused.  Not with
cvs,
since I use that all the time, but with the branch tags available.  Should
I check out HEAD, CMF1_2-branch, or CMF-1_2-branch?

Thanks,

Byron