[Zope-CMF] Unauthorized: portal_url trying to reply to a news item

Umesh Soni u.soni@cs.ucl.ac.uk
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 01:00:52 +0000

Ok I just did a cvs update as of a few minutes ago and this particular
problem is no more, although there are a few others I noticed. Looks
like the CMF is going through a bit of an interface transition stage
(lookin good!) so I'll just wait a while for it to stabalise.

cheers.

Umesh Soni(u.soni@cs.ucl.ac.uk)@2001.12.06 23:59:49 +0000:

> Just to add another data point to this report (I assume that the two
> are related as there appears to be a permissions issue).
>
> Freshly updated  CMF-head from  cvs
> Zope-2.4.3-src
> PageTemplates-1-4-1
> ZTUtils-1.1.3
> TAL-1.4.1
> CMFLDAP 1.1
> LDAPUserFolder 1.0
>
> I instantiate a new portal in the root folder and subscribe as a new
> member.  Logged in as the new member I try to create a link and get
> the browsers authentication dialig box. Pressing cancel at this point
> provides the following traceback. (note: this test uses the portal's
> default acl_users folder for authentication).

--snip--

--
Umesh Soni