[Zope-CMF] Unauthorized: portal_url trying to reply to a news item

Tres Seaver tseaver@zope.com
Thu, 06 Dec 2001 20:05:51 -0500

Umesh Soni wrote:

> Ok I just did a cvs update as of a few minutes ago and this particular
> problem is no more, although there are a few others I noticed. Looks
> like the CMF is going through a bit of an interface transition stage
> (lookin good!) so I'll just wait a while for it to stabalise.

We are packaging it for a beta release of CMF 1.2 tomorrow -- you hit
a window between the checkin of a new feature (per-item overrides
of the site-wide discussability policy) and the fix of a permissions
bug in the feature.

I would encourage you to try again after tomorrow's release and submit
any bugs you find to the tracker, which is at:

   http://www.zope.org/Products/PTK/Tracker