[Zope-CMF] Win 2000, Zope & CMF

Matt Kynaston kynaston@yahoo.com
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 15:54:17 -0000

Hi there,

Newbie here. Just wanted to have a quick look at CMF before going to the
trouble of getting my dev machine dual booting Linux (once again :) and
tackling it seriously, so installed Zope 2.4.3 on my Windows 2000 Server box
and copied CMFCore, CMFDefault and CMFTopic folders into <install
dir>\lib\python\Products

When I start Zope, I get the following error:
------
2001-12-1-T16:49 ERROR(200) Zope Could not import Products.CMFCore
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\PROGRA~1\CANARY~1\lib\python\OFS\Application.py", line 563, in
import_product
    product=__import__(pname, global_dict, global_dict, silly)
  File "C:\Program
Files\CanaryIslesTest\lib\python\Products\CMFCore\__init__.py", line 93, in
?
    import DirectoryView, FSDTMLMethod, FSImage, FSPropertiesObject,
FSPythonScript
  File "C:\Program
Files\CanaryIslesTest\lib\python\Products\CMFCore\FSPythonScript.py", line
105, in ?
    class FSPythonScript (Script, Acquisition.Implicit, Item):
  File "C:\Program
Files\CanaryIslesTest\lib\python\Products\CMFCore\FSPythonScript.py", line
223, in FSPythonScript
    _checkCBlock = PythonScript._checkCBlock
AttributeError: _checkCBlock

I'm also getting an:
exceptions.SystemExit
When I shut down, though it claims to have exited normally.

Can anyone help/tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks

Matt