[Zope-CMF] ZPT Problems

Keller Nicolas Nicolas.Keller@schultheiss-langner.de
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 11:29:09 +0100

Hi!

I'm building a portal with CMF and I've just finished the main layout =
of the
site (in zpt). I've created 4 new skin folders named after the original =
ones
(my_content, my_control,...) and already put my new main_template into =
it.
It works kind of perfect put now there's a strange problem: When I want =
customize one of the given templates (like link_view, image_view, =
etc...)
Zope uses the new main_template with it before it copys the file into =
the
my_* - folder. This doesn't make sense to me - in my opinion it's =
supposed
to put the file into the new folder without touching it, otherwise =
every
file is kind of overloaded.

Another (hopefully shorter) question: I'm going to translate the CMF =
into
german by translating the zpt-skin. Has someone already started with =
this?
Thanks for any hints :-)

System:  Zope 2.4.3, CMF 1.2b... works fine :-)

Thanks,

Nicolas Keller

Schulthei=DF, Langner & Co GmbH
Nicolas Keller - Internetdevelopment
Tel.: (07223) 989-0 - Fax: (07223) 989-128
mailto:nicolas.keller@slb.de - http://www.slb.de