[Zope-CMF] Newbie - Is there a CMF equivalent to the Zope Book?

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 09:18:54 -0500

have you looked at the docs listed on http://cmf.zope.org/doc? there is a
link to a chapter from a book written by beehive that contains some good
hands-on info. the book chapter is at
http://cmf.zope.org/CMF/Members/beehive/ZWACKChap5.html.

jens