[Zope-PTK] PTK membership from Database

iap_y2fun.com iap@y2fun.com
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 12:01:44 +0800

Hi, I just tried PTK and very impressive. Hope that I can contribute some
chinese UI once I have got familiar with PTK.
Well, since I want to store the membership data in
MySQL database , I use the wizard to generate a new portal.
and on step 1, I select the option to store membership imformation in
a database connection. It connects to a database which has a table
called "users" with schema "username,password,domains,roles".
Step 2,Step 3 goes well, but "finish" action causes a "Attribute Error"
which says that zope cannot find "__propsets__".
I use zope-2.3.0, Is there any hints?

Thanks.

Iap, Singuan