[Zope-PTK] what happened to the wizards?

Lucas Hofman lucas.hofman@oslo.pgs.com
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 15:29:52 +0100

Just installed a fresh Zope 2.3 and CMF 0.10 from CVS. The skin system
look good to me, at least as far as I understand it at present.

However, what happened to the wizards? I did not import wizard.zexp (it
is still present in the PTKDemo directory) because there is no mention
in the new installation docs.

I can create content, but is it working funny. After selecting the type
and choosing an id I end up with the metadata editing screen. After
pressing change there one is back in 'my stuff'. WITHOUT being able to
add the content. One has to select the item, select edit and change the
content....

Is this as it is supposed to work (it works like that in the dogbowl
too), or did I miss something in the installation? Or is this the new
typesTool at work?

Regards, Lucas

ps. Newsitem.py does still refer to Wizards/NewsItem in the action
parameter in the registerPortalContent call.

--
Lucas Hofman
PGS Seres                                        tel: +47 67514059