[Zope-PTK] what happened to the wizards?

Jens Vagelpohl jens@digicool.com
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 10:09:05 -0500

lucas,

the wizards (and with it the need to import monolithic .zexp files) are
thankfully gone. what you see in your portal (and the dogbowl) is the new
system at work.

i think the reasoning behind dropping people into the metadata screen
instead of the content edit screen is because the more metadata you provide
the easier it will be to search for your content item.

jens