[Zope-PTK] Adding other types of news items

Scott Meilicke meilicke@speakeasy.org
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 09:18:54 -0800 (PST)

I'm assuming when I modify the required .py files, and then wish to do
an upgrade, I'll have to manage the diffs?  If so, I think I'll approach this
from another direction - creating a document using keywords in the subject
field, then creating my display object, similar to News Box, to search the
catalog for that keyword(s).

Thanks for the help.

This is a very useful tool you all have cooked up at DC.  I've always liked
zope, and I like it better with the CMF/PTK.

Scott

Gravity.  It's not just a good idea.  It's the law.