[Zope-PTK] User Interface of 'my stuff' or 'folder contents'

Andrew Sawyers andrew@digicool.com
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 11:13:39 -0500

The sorting stuff is actually on my plate to do; it will be in the CMF by
the 1.0 release....
Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-ptk-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-ptk-admin@zope.org]On Behalf
Of Lucas Hofman
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2001 2:01 AM
To: zope-ptk@zope.org
Subject: [Zope-PTK] User Interface of 'my stuff' or 'folder contents'

The new Zope Management Interface is great. The ability to sort quickly
on date, name, size etc is a big improvement. Would it be difficult to
use this interface in 'folder contents' or 'my stuff' ?

Lucas

Ps. In a newly created portal both 'my stuff' and 'folder contents'
appear in the menu. Not always both and not always the same. Is there a
reason for this or is this a left over from the past?
--
Lucas Hofman
PGS Seres                                        tel: +47 67514059