[Zope-PTK] Re: PTK install

Jens Vagelpohl jens@digicool.com
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 07:42:21 -0500

i have no clue about debian, so i can't help you with finding a debian
package. like i said, it is very easy to compile from source yourself.

the version of the PTK you have has a dependency on the PythonMethod
product. if i am not completely mistaken this is mentioned in the
documentation for it.

download and install PythonMethods (get it from
http://www.zope.org/Members/4am/PythonMethod/PythonMethod-0.1.7-nonbin.tgz)
and try again.

to reiterate, if you really don't want to upgrade your zope install you'll
be left with a deprecated PTK version that has been changed much for the
better with later zope-2.3.x-dependent releases.

jens