[Zope-PTK] Email validation?

Jens Vagelpohl jens@digicool.com
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 16:54:47 -0500

AFAIK this is a deprecated attribute, or it could be used to implement a
validator. grepping through the code for the PTK i cannot find a single
instance where it is used after being set on the portal object.

someone correct me if i am wrong...

and i don't think setting this attribute was meant to set a policy like
"don't ask for a password for new members upon joining"...

jens