[Zope-PTK] Re: ZClass dtml add method

Lucas Hofman lucas.hofman@oslo.pgs.com
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 09:58:33 +0100

>Now, with those out of the way,this looks pretty good. I hope it stays current >as we get to 1.0 :)
>
>Any idea on when we will se one for Python products as well?

Bill,

Monday with luck. I have a how-to on a filesystem (python) based product
implementing a customized news item on the dogbowl (still private). That
implemented a news-item without discussion capability. Alas, Jens has
since completely changed the way discussions work so I need to rework
the how-to.

If there are more people interrested, sent me a mail (not to the list).
That might motivate finishing it.

Lucas

--
Lucas Hofman
PGS Seres                                        tel: +47 67514059