[Zope-PTK] Re: ZClass dtml add method

Ken Manheimer klm@digicool.com
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 19:56:45 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 22 Feb 2001, Vladimir Mezhibovsky wrote:

> I'm trying to do same thing with ZWiki. I want to integrate it with latest
> CMF.
> If you successfully did it I will appreciate if you (or anybody in this
> list) can forward me .zexp file so I can play with it.
>
> Any thought where I can get latest ZWiki with "Advanced Actions" support
> (like one used by zope.org)?

That's a version of ZWiki developed in the WikiForNow project:

  http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/WikiForNow

The entire thing is available, as a new install or as an upgrade (the
upgrade including a mechanism to zoom through your database to convert
existing wiki pages), at:

  http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/WikiForNow/WFNArtifacts

(A bit aside from your specific question, there's some attention underway
that may address similar interests.  In the CMF effort we're giving
thought to how we can incorporate some Wiki (and ZWiki-specific) strengths
- ie, the kinds of things i described in:

  http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Proposals/WikiNG

*but*, in a more general approach:

  http://cmf.zope.org/PTK/Members/klm/OrganizationObjects

)