[Zope-PTK] Newbie: How do I add/play with topics and discussions?

Adrian Madrid aem@byu.edu
Fri, 23 Feb 2001 20:30:54 -0800 (PST)

I need pointers on how to add and use discussions and
topics. I need to organize documents through a tree of
topics and I also need to have discussions on each
document and some folder with open discuccions on
subjects. Any pointers on how to do that?

PS: I just downloaded and succesfully installed the
latest cvs for the ptk and installed all the folders
(DemoPortal, LoginManager, Membership, PortalTopic, etc.)

=====
Adrian Esteban Madrid
Benson Institute, Webmaster
Brigham Young University