[Zope-PTK] the workflow in the sample "Portal (new)"

Jim Hebert jhebert@compu-aid.net
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 02:34:53 -0500 (EST)

I'm ready for the GoLive/Zope Presentation Templates nirvana for my
un-HTML-inclined users (which I think I read will be using WebDav), so I
like this thought especially if it ends up being one more thing that is
doable from within those GUI tools.

So, great thought, Albert! =)

jim