[Zope-PTK] Help w\PTK setup - LoginManager and Zope 2.3.0

Jon Franz jfranz@one.net
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 15:51:38 -0500

Cool, I'll download winCVS then...

Note, however - that the latest LoginManager will choke
on a fresh Zope 2.3.0 install unless you manually use zpasswd.py
to create the 'access' file in your Zope installation's home
directory.  - Otherwise it will be a 'broken' product & the
traceback inside the control panel for Products will reference
a non-existent INSTALL.txt - Ah well, I guess the 2.3.0
user-bootstrapping feature had to break something ;)

<<SNIP>>