[Zope-CMF] (no subject)

Boddy Stephen Stephen.Boddy@btcellnet.net
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 16:22:45 +0100

Please can someone explain why this works for a Reviewer, but not a Member,
or Anonymous user. (I want the published links to be viewable by anyone)

<dtml-if ProjIndex>

  <dtml-in "ProjIndex.contentItems(filter={'Type':['Favorite', 'Link']})"
sort=id>
  <dtml-else>
  </dtml-in>

</dtml-if>

Turning off Access future portal content & Review portal content (which are
the only security settings different from Member) for Reviewers makes no
difference, it still works! From what I can tell in the source, contentItems
is public, but then the problem is occuring before that when looking for
ProjIndex. From viewing the generated source it does not appear to be
detecting the folder ProjIndex in the current folder. Removing the dtml-if
statements causes the page to throw an exception for Members.

Thanks in advance
Steve

This email and any attachments may be confidential and the subject of
legal professional privilege.  Any disclosure, use, storage or copying
of this email without the consent of the sender is strictly prohibited.
Please notify the sender immediately if you are not the intended
recipient and then delete the email from your inbox and do not
disclose the contents to another person, use, copy or store the
information in any medium.