[Zope-CMF] DublinCore & ExtFile as meta type in CMF

Geoff Benn G.Benn@ftel.co.uk
Tue, 03 Jul 2001 08:15:21 +0100

Hi,

Assuming no existing ExtFile instances (hence no migration needed) should it be
possible to remove ExtFile 1.1.0 beta 3 from my CMFOptions 1.1 product (by deleting
the sub-directory), and install the latest ExtFile ?

I particularly want to use SYNC_ZODB

I have edited ExtFile's ExtFile.py as per the allowed configuratin (ie. all
different from defaults).

And edited CMFExtFile.py & CMFExtImage.py:
line:
  from Products.CMFOptions.ExtFile import ExtFile
to:
  from Products.ExtFile import ExtFile

It seems that I loose touch with all my old (test) ExtFile objects (perhaps because
I edited ExtFile.py, hint - delete them all first), but the new ones are OK ...

I note the file names are just %n(%u) rather than %n(%u)%c.%e as specified.

Regards,
Geoff