[Zope-CMF] CatalogQuery-0.1 not showing in the drop-down menu

Norman Khine norman@khine.net
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 19:07:15 +0100

Hi Casey,
Thanks for the advice, but unfortunantly, I don't understand it.

This is what I have done so far:

Using my existing ZCatalog from the CMF I clicked on the vocabulrly folder
and queried this?! The query field looks the same as before I installed the
CatalogQuery-0.1, just one box. So I am assuming that we use DTML Methods to
create the search, so looking at the example you kindly supplied me with

<dtml-in expr="MyZCatalog.query('title != 'spam and eggs')">

I get an error

Error Type: SyntaxError
Error Value: invalid syntax (line 1)

Q. How do I use the product to query the CMF Catalog.

Many thankx

Norman

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzz/**/z|**/^^\**|z|*|zzz|*|z|*|zzzzzzz mailto:norman@khine.net
zzzzz/**/zz|*|zzzz|*|z|****/*/zz|*****|zzz purley
z/******/zz|*|zzzz|*|z|*|^^zzzzz|*|^^^|zzz UK
zzZ/**/zzzz|**\^^/**|z|*|zzzzzzz|*|zzzzzzz
z/^^^^^^/zzzz\^^^^/zzz|^|zzzzzzz|^^^^^^^|z
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz