[Zope-CMF] tracker (was: Re: Using CMF for a project-centric site?)

Ken Manheimer klm@digicool.com
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 16:45:36 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 3 Jul 2001, marc lindahl wrote:

> Sorry, it doesn't seem to be an official product.  CMFTracker is in the CVS

Um, right, the tracker is not supported.  (It is "officially" a product,
though - in as much as any zope product is a product!-)

> Sorry, it doesn't seem to be an official product.  CMFTracker is in the CVS
> repository for CMF (not in the releases).

Last i knew, the checked-in CMFTracker was a skeleton, with most of the
fleshed out stuff being help-style use-case documentation, and not much
else.

> I haven't had a chance to try it but I want to set up a site for my
> engineering projects and use it....  we'll see!

I'm unsure which tracker you mean by "it".

>From your "sorry", i presume not the unsupported (but working) product.

But then, it'd be hard just yet to *use* unimplemented CMFTracker.-)

(If you're interested enough, you may want to embark on some CMFTracker
development.  Tres, who's behind what's there, is on vacation at the
moment, but i expect would appreciate the interest...)

Ken
klm@digicool.com