Member Page options (was Re : [Zope-CMF] get a members name / 'project' object into a member folder)

Grégoire Weber gregoire.weber@switzerland.org
Wed, 04 Jul 2001 11:48:06 +0200

Hi Jon,

> I think I have answers to some of your problems (well, "proto-types" is
> probably a better word)!
Hu, cool! I would be interested if you have time to talk and discuss about it.

On my side I am working on a demo prototype, but not with nested cmf
instances. That would be for the time after the prototype.

> But would you mind resending this message, and copying it to the CMF-list?
> There's a few people wrestling with similar problems, and it helps to have
> all the dicsussions in one place. :-)
I just forgot as every second time :-(

Greg

Grégoire Weber