[Zope-CMF] Niggles

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Thu, 05 Jul 2001 07:46:57 +0100

Hi there,

How can I get the HTML title displayed for index_html to be something like:

Swishdot : The Open Source Discussion Forum

...rather than...

Swishdot : Swishdot

The first bit is the name of the portal, and should stay that way, but for the
second bit, I'd like to use the document title, which I presume all Zope objects
have, including DTML methods, which would default to the 'title' property of
that object in most situations?

That said, I'm pretty sure FSDTML Methods don't have this attribute. How would I
go about adding it or can anyone suggest an alternative solution to this
problem?

cheers,

Chris

PS: what, if anything, is the 'title' property of stylesheet_properties used
for?