[Zope-CMF] Repeating Events

Andrew Sawyers andrew@digicool.com
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 15:14:30 -0400

I thought about that feature when I was planning out the CMFEvent, but the
development was not slotted for the initial release.  At this point, I can't
speculate what the future holds for the CMFEvent, though there is quite a
bit I'd like to add to the CMFCalendar product which is lacking at this
point.
I know this is a non-answer, but if I'm reassigned to work on the product to
implement additional features I'd like to be able to say, 'Yes, this is
planned'.
Maybe you could add some discussion to the Product page where future
features could begin being listed out so whomever does the future
implementation of the product has some idea what folks would like.
Andrew