[Zope-CMF] Font files and image source

Andrew Sawyers andrew@digicool.com
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 11:37:35 -0400

The CMFEvent is a piece of what was going to be a more robust CMFCalendar
product; right now all the exists in the CMFCalendar product is an event.  I
don't know if and when this will change....
In regards to the images, what do you mean by the source image; do you want
the photoshop file as a psd to be included in the product?  I also don't
know what font he used in the image, but I suppose if this is what you're
meaning, I can see about adding them into the product.
Andrew