[Zope-CMF] Checking if...

James van der Veen james@codenamefuture.nl
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 10:36:17 +0200

Hi all,

I have been trying to find this out on my own but I=B4m affraid I will =
need
your help (again).

I have a folder called generic and a folder custom.

like this

portal_skins----
                =A6--- custom
                =A6--- generic

Well now I have the action box. And I added a action to create a new
stylesheet_properties (in custom) called change colors.

Now this action either links to the stylesheet_properties of generic =
and
they will click a buton to copy the method to the custom folder.
But the next time they log in they might want to change the colors (the
stylesheet_properties) again. But if I send them to the generic folder =
again
and the click the copy button they will get a error telling them the
stylesheet_properties  allready exists in the custom folder.

So now my question:
 How can I make the link change depending on if there already exists a
stylesheet_properties in custom=20
(URL/custom/stylesheet_properties)and if not like them to the
stylesheet_properties of generic(URL/generic/stylesheet_properties)

Hope my explanation was clear.

Thankz,
James